domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Natalie Suárez



Contacté con Natalie a través de dibujogente. Ella dejó un comentario en mi blog y así yo descubrí el suyo...
Natalie es modelo y vive en Los Ángeles, tiene un look fresco, combina prendas de diseñadores, marcas y mucho vintage. Aquí luce un traje-pantalon oscuro, camisa con volantes y unos cuantos brazaletes y anillos, el toque final para mi son los pies desclazos, supersexy...me recuerda una actuación que vi hace muchos años de INXS en los mtv awards, Michael Hutchence con unos pantalones pitillo negros y desclazo...que guapo ; )

Ah! y felicidades Natalie por tus dos últimos trabajos, me encantaron! 


I contacted Natalie through Dibujogente. She just left a comment on my blog and this is how I discovered hers
Natalie is a model who leaves in Los Angeles. She has fresh style, she combines with designer clothes, brands and a lot of vintage stuff. Here she is wearing a dark suit, a ruffled shirt and a few bracelets and rings. Her naked feet are for me the final touch, I find it very sexy…it reminds me of an INXS performance I saw many years ago for a MTV awards show, Michael Hutchence wearing cigarette trousers and his feet naked…very handsome ;) 

Ah! and by the way Natalie, I wanted to congratulate you for you two last jobs, I loved them!

19 comentarios:

Cristina dijo...

cool :)

Alicia Camino dijo...

Hola! no coneixia ni el teu treball ni la boutique ni res de res, pero m´han encantat les teves ilustracions,a la teva botiga mostres la teva feina? petons, alicia

Clara dijo...

wow! you draw very well.
I loved your blog. Natalie is beautiful too.
makes me want to have a caricature of that! haha
really enjoyed. congratulations!
xxx

Paloma dijo...

WOW!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL :)

Michele dijo...

Wow! This is really lovely! You should draw me:P Heheh

Zanah dijo...

Lovely work & blog ! :) Mon Mode Blog

.Maree dijo...

i was just on Natalie's blog! You draw sooo well! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! =]

http://compl3telycandid.blogspot.com/

Marta R. Gustems dijo...

Thank you very much girrrls!

Alicia, gràcies! Suite és una botiga de roba on venc la meva col.lecció i la d'altres dissenyadors independents...pero no mostro els meus dibuixos. Si faig una expo, t'aviso ; )

Krystal dijo...

Love your style, it is great art!

cla-sib dijo...

i just saw your work at the website of natalie and i was supriesed, the drawing is amazing and beautiful.. you draw so gorgeous!! =) love all of them!

xoxo cla

Amelia dijo...

beautiful!

venomvenin.blogspot.com

Callaquenosmiran* dijo...

Genial tu blog!Enhorabuena

Taylor Sterling dijo...

Very beautiful!! xx

Miss Carmo dijo...

Hi! Great job!I loved it, i'm also an ilustrator! Check out my blog to se my work :)
Congratulations


www.misscarmoavantchanel.blogspot.com

Marta R. Gustems dijo...

Thank you so much bonitas!

Miss carmo, cool portraits ; )

Luczis dijo...

Wow!! This is such an amazing work!! I love all your paintings!

Bev dijo...

so talented, i really love your work x

fadetoblack dijo...

just saw this on natalies blog!!

your drawing is amazing! really really lovely!!

i wish i could follow your blog :(

Ill link you so i can come back :)

Marta R. Gustems dijo...

Thank you very much!
you are all lovely ; )